Oktoberfest is celebrated on two festival grounds in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Below are driving directions to help guide you to each location.
From the North (Trempealeau, Galesville, Holmen, Onalaska area)
- Head South on WI Hwy 35
- At the first traffic light south of Interstate 90 continue straight on Rose St. (do not follow WI Hwy 35 onto George St.)
- Rose Street will turn into Copeland Avenue south of Clinton St.
- Continue on Copeland Avenue. At La Crosse street (5 way intersection) turn right. The South side Oktoberfest grounds will be directly in front of you.
From the South (Viroqua/Coon Valley area)
- Head North on US 14W/US 61N; it will become Mormon Coulee Road in the city limits
- Follow Mormon Coulee Road through La Crosse; it will become 4th Street after a right hand bend
- Continue North on 4th Street through downtown La Crosse
- At the traffic light at La Crosse Street turn left
- The Southside Festgrounds will be in front of you.
- The Northside Oktoberfest Grounds are in Copeland Park at the intersection of Rose & Clinton.
- Head North on US 14W/US 61N until it turns into Mormon Coulee Road
- Follow Mormon Coulee Road until you reach West Avenue S
- At the traffic light at West Avenue S take the slight right
- Continue north on West Avenue, the same street will become Lang Drive (through the marsh) and then George Street.
- After crossing the train viaduct, turn left at the light for Clinton Street
The Pinsetter Band at OktoberFest 2013 in LaCrosse, WI
Grandma shotguns a Beer at Oktoberfest 2011 LaCrosse, WI
Dancing Jeff; Oktoberfest 2008; La Crosse, Wisconsin