HOW IT WORKS
New to Fremont Oktoberfest? Or can't remember last year?
Here's what you need to know:
- Fremont Oktoberfest requires a ticket and is 21+ on Friday and Saturday.
- Guests under 21 are allowed into the event (Sunday Only) for free with a paying adult.
Want the scoop on tokens, tasting mugs, steins and more? Click Here and Read On because we are about to school you on how to do Oktoberfest, Fremont style. For real, this is the best page to read on the whole website.
2015 TASTING GARDEN HOURS
- Friday, September 18 - 5:00pm-12:00midnight* (21+ Only)
- Saturday, September 19 - 11:00am-12:00midnight* (21+ Only)
- Sunday, September 20 - 11:00am-6:00pm** (Guests under 21 admitted for free when accompanied by paying adult)
- *Entrance closes at 11:00pm, last call is at 11:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:30pm
- **Entrance closes at 5:00pm, last call is at 5:15pm, and taps are closed for the evening on Sunday at 5:30pm
- Friday and Saturday are strictly 21+ Only. For real, no babies, screaming toddlers (or quiet ones). We mean it. They aren't over 21.
- Sunday, Guests under 21 are welcome to attend, and are free when accompanied by a paying adult). Dogs are allowed on Sunday only.
- Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly, and call a cab. We're watching you.
High resolution photographs or general press inquiries can be requested from or John at 206-633-0422. To access Fremont Oktoberfest press materials, click here.
Like us that much, huh? Fremont Oktoberfest is produced by Bold Hat Productions and is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce.
DRINK FOR A CAUSE
Fremont Oktoberfest benefits the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe.”See also:
- https://gmqtops.com quartz countertops montgomery - cambria quartz montgomery.